- Home /
- View Profile
Mr Lawrence O'Keeffe
07 3284 1263
1 Lamington Drive, Redcliffe, QLD 4019
Redcliffe Community Men's Shed aims to make a difference to men's health and well-being through fellowship and worthwhile activity.
- a meeting place for men to interact socially;
- opportunities for men to use their skills and to learn new skills;
- opportunities for mateship;
- activities to foster men's health and well-being.
- worthwhile activities & projects for men to assist our community, to assist
others in need;
Men's interests and needs drive our Shed.
Individual and group activities make use of the Shed facilities and equipment.
A newly constructed workshop funded by Rotary Club of Redcliffe City (& supplemented by a Commonwealth Grant) provides ample space and equipment for skill development, woodworking and metal working projects.
Another building on-site leased from Moreton Bay Regional Council provides a Recreational Area containing a fully equipped kitchen, bar, library, computer terminals & touch tablets, games room and office. Activities include cooking, Smoko, internet access, snooker, darts etc.
At this stage our Shed is open three days per week . . .
Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 0830 to 1200.
Find us on Facebook
eMail contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 07 32841623