The Australian Men’s Shed Association is excited to open the AMSA Insurance Program for 2023, for the policy period of 28 February 2023 to 28 February 2024.
After much negotiation we are able to continue to provide a comprehensive program of insurance, with reputable insurers and sustainable coverage, for $29.00 per member.
This price is an increase of only $1.00 per member on last year and is an exceptional result in the current market.
Random audits through the previous policy period found significant discrepancies in the number of members declared to those in the membership records.
All members must be declared when completing the insurance application; this includes those members who only attend socially or those who never use the workshop. If they are paying a membership fee then they are to be counted. Failure to account for these members could result in a claim being reduced or voided.
We invite the 1,000+ Men’s Sheds and Community Groups currently on the package to reapply for the current policy period, and we welcome other Men’s Sheds and Community groups to apply.
You can apply for the 2023 Insurance Package by filling out the online form here:
The package includes the following policies:
- $40,000,000 Public Liability any one claim
- $40,000,000 Products Liability in the aggregate
- $10,000,000 Association Liability
- Voluntary Workers Personal Accident
- Group Personal Accident (for Mutual Obligation participants)
- Industrial Special Risks – providing coverage up to $100,000 for assets owned by the Shed # (extra cover is available at extra premium)
- $15,000 for any one claim for Burglary Cover *
*Subject to the Terms & Conditions of each respective policy.
#Subject to Sheds nominating a location requiring coverage
Additional coverages can be obtained by contacting Everest Risk Group directly by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need help filling out the form or have any questions, please call us on 1300 550 009 or email email@example.com