The Australian Men’s Shed Association is happy to open the AMSA Insurance Program for 2022, for the policy period of 28 February 2022 to 28 February 2023.
We invite the 900+ Men’s Sheds and Community Groups currently on the policy to reapply for the current policy period, and we welcome other Men’s Sheds and other Community Groups to also apply.
The insurance industry, as a whole, has sustained significant losses through the past 24 months, and after much negotiation, we are able to continue to provide a robust program of insurance, with reputable insurers and sustainable coverage, for a small increase to $28.00 per member. This is an exceptional result in the current market climate.
There is important information contained within the Frequently Asked Questions guide, which we suggest you read prior to completing the application form. The Frequently Asked Question Guide is available by clicking here.
You can apply for the 2022 Insurance Package by filling out the online form here:
The package includes the following policies:
- $40,000,000 Public Liability any one claim
- $40,000,000 Products Liability in the aggregate
- $10,000,000 Association Liability
- Voluntary Workers Personal Accident
- Group Personal Accident (for Mutual Obligation participants)
- Industrial Special Risks – providing coverage up to $100,000 for assets owned by the Shed #
- $15,000 for any one claim for Burglary Cover *
*Subject to the Terms & Conditions of each respective policy.
# Subject to Sheds nominating a location requiring coverage
Additional coverages can be obtained by contacting Everest Risk Group directly by email at email@example.com
If you need help filling out the form or have any questions, please call us on 1300 550 009.