- Home /
- View Profile
We have access to the meeting facilities of the Kaleen Community Hall and have our workshop located in the grounds of the hall.
The Giralang Kaleen Men's Shed does the following activities:
- Fellowship and support - the most important aspect of the group.
- Gardening (vegetables) to better utilise the Community Centre's grounds.
- computer facilities for members, using the Shed's own computer .
- Talks and visits by members and guests - including local politicians)
- Visits to other sheds and local facilities (e.g. Geosciences Australia, Museum, etc etc)
- Fund-raising (e.g. hardware store BBQ's)
- Lunches, BBQ's, coffee sessions and dinners.
- Walking, Cycling and table tennis.
- Fixing stuff!!!
Thursdays 10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.