8th National Men’s Shed Gathering South Australian Scholarship Programme
The Programme for the 2019 8th National Men’s Shed Gathering is a result of researching feedback from Members and discussions we have had with Shed members during Shed visits. The Conference will offer:
- Sessions on operational issues and challenges, Health and Wellbeing, Education & Training
- Interactive workshops/demonstrations
- Social programme including the Conference Breakfast, Shed Tours & Places of Interest, Welcome Reception and Conference Dinner
The theme for the 2019 Gathering is ‘Our Community’:
- The Men’s Shed Community – individual Shed members helping each other
- The national Men’s Shed community – networking and working toward the same ideals
- Sheds working in their community and being an active participant
- Contributing to their communities
South Australian Scholarship Programme
The Government of South Australia Department of Premier and Cabinet has generously supported a Scholarship Programme to enable South Australian shedders to attend the 2019 8th National Men’s Shed Gathering.
Scholarships of $400 are being offered to individual South Australian Shed members to meet the Registration Fee for the 8th National Men’s Shed Gathering and provide a $50 travel subsidy.
A priority will be given to those applicants who are located within areas of:
- Socio economic disadvantage or significantly impacted by drought
- Disadvantaged by distance
There will be a limit of two (2) delegates accepted for a scholarship per Men’s Shed.
How do I apply?
To apply, download the 2019 SA Men’s Shed Gathering Scholarship Application Form and lodge by Friday 5 July 2019.
Please email your Application to email@example.com by Friday 5 July 2019
Subject Line: SA Men’s Shed Gathering Scholarship
For further information about the 2019 8th National Men’s Shed Gathering visit https://dcconferences.eventsair.com/mensshed2019/
*There will be a limit of two (2) delegates accepted for a scholarship per Men’s Shed.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions regarding the SA Scholarship Programme.
CLICK HERE to download a printable version of the South Australian Scholarship Programme Infosheet.
CLICK HERE to download a South Australian Scholarship Programme Application Form (word doc will download directly to your computer)